Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphic Video

Is it possible to make a movie like this with Motion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPpBo2c6VE

And those images (people, phones, tablets, etc.), which are surely part of libraries.... where can you find them?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 2:19 PM

That movie actually looks like it was made in Motion. As for all the images used, you'll need to shop around for those. You can probably find most of them via free resources online, just be careful of the copyrights that might be attached. Motion does have a fair amount of its own content that you can look through, including people silhouettes (left column > Library Tab). The skyline looks like it was taken almost directly from the Skyline template that comes with Motion (Additional Content.) As for a source for the tablets/phones, etc. I would recommend motionVFX mObject (I believe the "iProducts" package is free if you buy mObject.) The real 3D would be a nice touch... but not a necessity (mObject retails for about $149.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2015 2:19 PM in response to mnstudio

That movie actually looks like it was made in Motion. As for all the images used, you'll need to shop around for those. You can probably find most of them via free resources online, just be careful of the copyrights that might be attached. Motion does have a fair amount of its own content that you can look through, including people silhouettes (left column > Library Tab). The skyline looks like it was taken almost directly from the Skyline template that comes with Motion (Additional Content.) As for a source for the tablets/phones, etc. I would recommend motionVFX mObject (I believe the "iProducts" package is free if you buy mObject.) The real 3D would be a nice touch... but not a necessity (mObject retails for about $149.)

Graphic Video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.