Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't my 2015 macbook air connect to any bluetooth devices?

I have recently bought a macbook air, having been out of the apply world for a number of years. Stupid me, but I just presumed that my up to the minute, expensive new laptop would connect to my non-mac, not brand new, but only a couple of year's old, bluetooth devices, the main device being my wireless speakers. Sadly, this is not the case so I am unable to listen to any music from my iTunes library through my speakers using my 'all singing, all dancing', amazing new macbook. I am pretty annoyed by this to say the least. I can't even find any meaningful advice or guidance to tell me if this is a honest to goodness fact, 'no, you can't connect it' or whether it is something that I could rectify via downloading something or even taking it to someone more techy.........so frustrated!!!!! Please help!!

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Early 2014)

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 4:26 AM

3 replies

Why doesn't my 2015 macbook air connect to any bluetooth devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.