Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message: You will run out of storage when your downgrade takes effect

In my email, I received a message today with the subject

You will run out of storage when your downgrade takes effect

I looked in my account and don't see anywhere where I've set it to downgrade. It's still set at the correct level. I checked the credit card to make sure it hadn't expired.

Any thoughts of what else I could check?

Here's the email:

As requested, your iCloud storage will be downgraded to 5 GB on 02/27/2015. However, you are currently using 6 GB.
Unless you take action before your downgrade takes effect, backups to iCloud will stop, and apps will no longer be able to save documents to iCloud. You can either free up storage or cancel your downgrade to keep your current storage plan for another year.
User uploaded file
To continue using these iCloud features without interruption, you can cancel your downgrade by selecting a different storage plan:
User uploaded file
User uploaded file 1. User uploaded file On your iOS device, go to Settings and tap iCloud
User uploaded file
User uploaded file 2. User uploaded file Tap Account.
User uploaded file
User uploaded file 3. User uploaded file Tap your current plan, then choose from the options presented
User uploaded file
For more information on managing your iCloud storage, please read this Learn how to manage your iCloud storage >.
The iCloud Team

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 8:56 AM

There are no replies.

Message: You will run out of storage when your downgrade takes effect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.