Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded 2 rented movies. I can find then in my downloads but can not find then in iTunes. I read the others that have had the same problem an I can't find the rented in iTunes

I have downloaded 2 rented movies. I can find then in my downloads but can not find then in iTunes. I read the others that have had the same problem an I can't find the rented in iTunes

MacBook, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 8:44 AM

1 reply

Feb 22, 2015 12:21 PM in response to rangermikegsm

Hey rangermikegsm,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re concerned because you don’t see your rentals in iTunes, but they appear to have downloaded. Take a look at the article below and check the Rentals tab in iTunes on your MacBook.

About renting movies from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Find movies you rented previously

Find your movie on the device you used to rent it.

• On a Mac or PC: Go to the Rentals tab in the Movies section of the iTunes Library.
  • On an iOS device: Go to the Rental tab of the Videos app.
  • Using Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation): Look in the top shelf of the main menu.

Ciao,

-Jason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.