Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access iTunes site manager?

So, we've started a podcast network. Apple has given us a provider page. Now we're trying to customize it a bit (for example with a header image). It took a LOT of searching around to find out how to do this - with iTunes Site Manager (https://sitemanager.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/DZStudio.woa/wa/SignIn) - note: NOT iTunes U site manager. But when I try to access that link with my Apple ID, it won't work. How do I get access to the Site Manager so I can make it look pretty?

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 1:33 PM

Site Manager for Podcasts is an invite only option - and something Apple will reach out to you about.

You also need to have multiple shows and at least one of them needs to be popular in iTunes

Rob W

2 replies

How do I access iTunes site manager?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.