Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer driver for workforce 645 was updated yesterday and printer no longer works, driver is no longer available from apple or epson.l

When i go to the epson website it says the printer driver is available from apple. When i go to the printer selection it sees the printer but says that apple has no drivers for this printer. In the updates section of the app store it shows that the printer driver was update yesterday.

iMac, OS 10.10

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 10:38 AM

3 replies

Feb 22, 2015 12:57 PM in response to suzannefromgrain valley

Hello there Suzanne,

It sounds like you are unable to print from your printer after an update from the Mac App store. I would use the troubleshooting info in the following article. It starts out pretty basic, but I would recommend following it from top to bottom in order:

OS X Yosemite: Printing troubleshooting

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

Printer driver for workforce 645 was updated yesterday and printer no longer works, driver is no longer available from apple or epson.l

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.