Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently posted a question via the apple support medium. I was unable to respond to the utterly pointless and unhelpful response that I received. Anyone else having the same problem

I recently posted a question in the apple forums and received a response that was less than helpful. Unfortunately, due to the options available to me. I was not able to respond to my respondent adequately enough to hope to receive a meaningful answer to my question. is this the norm with apple problems????

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 4:10 PM

3 replies

Feb 21, 2015 4:13 PM in response to Manxtree

You could have responded on the post that you made. All you have to do is tap on the reply button in the bottom right of the post that was made. But, to answer your question, check with the speaker manufacturer to ensure that the device is supported by the Mac, but most of all, find out how to put the device into discovery/pairing mode, and then turn on Bluetooth for the computer.

I recently posted a question via the apple support medium. I was unable to respond to the utterly pointless and unhelpful response that I received. Anyone else having the same problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.