Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to delete downloaded Apps

Hi Apple Team,

I am not able to delete downloaded Apps, please suggest.

Thanks

Mangesh R.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3, white phone

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 7:18 AM

Hey MangeshRanade,

Thanks for the question. I understand that you are having issues deleting downloaded apps from your iPhone. What happens when you attempt to do so? If needed, here is the information on how to uninstall applications downloaded from the App Store:

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5772

Thanks,

Matt M.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2015 7:18 AM in response to MangeshRanade

Hey MangeshRanade,

Thanks for the question. I understand that you are having issues deleting downloaded apps from your iPhone. What happens when you attempt to do so? If needed, here is the information on how to uninstall applications downloaded from the App Store:

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5772

Thanks,

Matt M.

Mar 6, 2015 6:54 PM in response to Matt_M.

Hi Dear Matt M.,

Thanks for your helpful answer. I had download again Apps and remove through my Laptop.

But basic problem is still there. I can't delete directly from my iPhone. I press & hold any apps to set /adjust on screen OR to delete. But when I press and keep hold, all apps jingle but DELETE sign (X) not appear on any Apps. that's why I cant delete directly through iPhone.

request your to kindly suggest.

Thanks

Mangesh

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

unable to delete downloaded Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.