Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still not syncing...

Still not syncing... All that was suggested I had done already, and nothing was off with my settings anyway - not sure whats going on.. When I type a contact in online through apple's site (or put an entry into my contact; again online) it doesn't show up onto my phone... at all! Any suggestions?

Dominick_romeo@yahoo.com

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 9:20 PM

2 replies

Feb 21, 2015 9:24 PM in response to dominickfromNYC

We are not sure what "still" means here (since we are not privy to any other communications you may have had on this issue), and we have no way to know what "everything that was suggested" is. So, there is little we can do to help without more info from you.

Please state your issue in complete detail. Provide us with information as to what you mean about "online through Apple's site" and "entry into my contact; again online" means. Do you have iCloud? Where are you entering the information? Are you getting an error?

We need some information to level-set us here in order to help you.

Cheers,

GB

Still not syncing...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.