Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor to use on an iPad mini and a gen5 iPod touch both devices are running iOS 8.1.3 and come up with The error message "this accessory is not supported by this device "

I have just purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor to use on an iPad mini and a gen5 iPod touch both devices are running iOS 8.1.3 and come up with The error message "this accessory is not supported by this device "

THis is means they are not charging on a 30 pin cable and the touch won't work in my Apple iPod dock - no audio out or charge. Have re powered both devices to no avail am wondering if the iOS version is the problem

Help!

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 12:59 AM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.