Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand new iphone 5s wont sync

Brand new iphone 5s wont show up on my computer. Windows 7. iphone and itunes are both up to date. ive tried multiple cords on multiple usb ports and my ipad 2 will sync up no problem. the computer makes the sound like it recognizing the phone but it never shows up in windows explorer or itunes. this phone was a nightmare to get activated due to having boost mobile and i really dont want to go through it again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 10:09 PM

5 replies

Feb 21, 2015 10:38 PM in response to Mrbobo95

Sounds to me if the Apple Mobile Device driver is not installed. If you are not seeing the iPhone in Device manager, then you need to try to remove iTunes and reinstall using these directions. Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Then try going to this link and downloading the iTunes for older video cards and see if that fixes it for you. Apple - Support - Downloads

Brand new iphone 5s wont sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.