Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frustrating. I love both Keynote or Pages. BUT it has no way of making FOLDERS so that I can catorize topics together like I teach several classes and need FOLDERS for different classes. Any clue or hint????

This is frustrating. I love the features in Keynote, Pages etc. HOWEVER, can you work on setting up FOLDERS. I cannot find a way to set up folders.

I teach several classes and want FOLDERS in these application so I can categorize paperwork in different subjects.

It gets very confusing for me to look for a topic on a long long list of lists. Hope the IT and engineers will work improving this feature. Thank you.

Susan

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 5:11 AM

May I remind you you're not talking to Apple 😉, we're just people who are trying to help you, if you want to contact Apple, visit http://www.apple.com/contact/

3 replies

Feb 22, 2015 5:16 AM in response to s-nyc

Susan:

I don't know if I have misunderstood you, but folders are not created in applications such as Keynote, Pages, Word, etc - they never have been. Folders are always created in the Finder. For example, if you have 10 documents in your Documents folder that you want to organize, you would open your Documents folder in the Finder, go to the File menu, and click New Folder. Give it a name and move your documents into it. You can create folders in any of your existing locations - the desktop, the Pictures folder, etc.

Does that help you?

Matt

Frustrating. I love both Keynote or Pages. BUT it has no way of making FOLDERS so that I can catorize topics together like I teach several classes and need FOLDERS for different classes. Any clue or hint????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.