Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is the estimated delivery on time?

i want to buy an iphone 6, im from argentina, but i want to buy an iphone in new zealand and i dont have a lot time to wait the delivery. The estimated delivery is on time?

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 8:26 AM

You can't buy an Apple device from Apple from another country; it does not ship internationally. The time of delivery depends on how you get it from NZ to Arg (whether you get a friend there to send it to you by regular mail or other).

Be careful if you buy a phone from abroad, as some iPhone models are country or continent specific, and certain LTE or 3G bands do not work in your country.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2015 8:26 AM in response to nicomolinagnr

You can't buy an Apple device from Apple from another country; it does not ship internationally. The time of delivery depends on how you get it from NZ to Arg (whether you get a friend there to send it to you by regular mail or other).

Be careful if you buy a phone from abroad, as some iPhone models are country or continent specific, and certain LTE or 3G bands do not work in your country.

is the estimated delivery on time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.