Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to copy music from my iTunes library to a usb device for playing in radio with a usb input?

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, running OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.2 I would like to copy music from my iTunes library to a usb device (Transcend 8GB) for playing in my Kenwood KDC - 258U. I am having trouble with the radio recognizing music on the Transcend usb. Suggestions?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Corei7

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 11:45 AM

2 replies

Feb 22, 2015 2:45 PM in response to Limnos

Thank you for your reply. I finally figured out that I needed to use the disk utility and erase using the MS-DOS (FAT) option and making sure there were no other partitions. Then I simply used finder to tag music in my iTunes library and drag them to my USB drive. Most of my music is MP3 although my Kenwood will read several formats.

I want to copy music from my iTunes library to a usb device for playing in radio with a usb input?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.