Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received this kind of mail:

iCloud ID - *******@*********.**

This is the last notice to notify you as of 22 - February - 2015 that you have not yet updated your iCloud ID details. Under "KYC" legislation Apple is required by law to carry out a one time a validation of your Apple ID, failure to do so will result in deletion of your Apple ID and associated information within the next two working business days.

Please click below to »
Review your iCloud ID

To stop the deletion of your Apple & iCloud please you Apple ID information before the scheduled deletion time.

Resolution Your Ref: #K13***********55

Regards,

Apple Worldwide Support

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 12:56 PM

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to forward the suspect email message to Apple.

reportphishing@apple.com

The link below has information to help identify fraudulent emails.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4933

2 replies

May 16, 2015 12:58 AM in response to jmadrona

failure to do so will result in deletion of your Apple ID and associated information within the next two working business days

My wife received this yesterday.

As a phishing exercise: its very good, even having her email address in it.

This link in the email translates to:-

http://applecarehelp.uk/profile?/email=-xxxx@xxxx.co.uk//applecarehelp.uk/profile?/email=-xxxx@xxxx.co.uk

Goggle the applecarehelp name, and we see its a new (dot)uk registration, and it has already been closed down.

Raw out put from a search shows this information: (Redacted.)

Domain name:

applecarehelp.uk

Registrant:

Joann Xxxxxxxx

Registrant type:

Unknown

Registrant's address:

1 xxxxxxx Court

4 xxxxxxxxx Street

London

Greater London

XXXXX XXXX

United Kingdom

Data validation:

Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 12-May-2015

Registrar:

Crazy Domains FZ-LLC [Tag = CRAZYDOMAINS-AE]

URL: http://www.crazydomains.com

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 12-May-2015

Expiry date: 12-May-2016

Last updated: 14-May-2015

Registration status:

Registered until expiry date.

*** This registration has been SUSPENDED. ***

Name servers:

ns1.crazydomains.com

ns2.crazydomains.com

WHOIS lookup made at 08:45:26 16-May-2015

Scammers really annoy me, and my reply here has been added to increase the awareness of this scam, and also push this answer higher up in goggle's rankings.

Don't be fooled by any email that asks you to log in people, report it reportphishing@apple.com then move on.

DON'T DO IT.

I have received this kind of mail:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.