Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i transfer photos to SanDisk from iMac

Before this last update I had been able to transfer photos from iPhoto to like a thumbnail disk and now cannot. Any ideas to help me?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 1:52 PM

6 replies

Feb 22, 2015 2:48 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks. I now know I did not make myself clear. I wanted to transfer some photos from iPhoto to Ultra 8GB SanDisk. I have done this before to a 4GB Lexar and had no problems. I now have Yosemite 10.10.2 and assume that is my problem. My computer does not recognize the disk. I have a Targus device. The light comes on but cannot get any other action. Does this help you to understand my problem. I read on here somewhere that one person bought a Sandisk Mobilemate SD+ and it helped. I am not very adept at all of this. If you can help me I would most appreciate it. Thanks. Keith

How can i transfer photos to SanDisk from iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.