Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I contact Apple Support for this? "Photos are backed up on our servers for up to 30 days after they're deleted from the Photos app. If you need to recover these photos during that time, contact Apple Support."

How can I contact Apple Support for this? "Photos are backed up on our servers for up to 30 days after they're deleted from the Photos app. If you need to recover these photos during that time, contact Apple Support." I wana ask to restore a deleted video. Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 3:22 PM

4 replies

Feb 22, 2015 3:26 PM in response to NinaHK

The primary way to contact Apple Support would usually be through information

such as links, phone, and other, to personnel at Apple Support. These ASC

discussion areas are not considered Apple Support, but are the Communities.

http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Some aspects of Support involve a fee, so hopefully you can ask if there is a way

to get past that to resolve an issue that appears to be in there, not in a discussion.

Good luck in this matter! 😐

Feb 22, 2015 6:36 PM in response to NinaHK

NinaHK wrote:

How can I contact Apple Support for this? "Photos are backed up on our servers for up to 30 days after they're deleted from the Photos app. If you need to recover these photos during that time, contact Apple Support.

Click on the link in the text to contact Apple Support...

-> iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ - Apple Support

"How does iCloud delete photos and videos from iCloud Photo Library?

Deleting a photo or video from your Photos app will also remove the item from iCloud Photo Library and from your iCloud storage allocation. Photos and videos you remove can be recovered from the Recently Deleted album for 30 days. After 30 days, your content will be removed from the Recently Deleted album. Photos are backed up on our servers for up to 30 days after they're deleted from the Photos app. If you need to recover these photos during that time, contact Apple Support."

How can I contact Apple Support for this? "Photos are backed up on our servers for up to 30 days after they're deleted from the Photos app. If you need to recover these photos during that time, contact Apple Support."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.