Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an AOL account as my user name for Apple.

I have an AOL account as my user name for Apple. I received a Notice this will need to change and will do so when I log in to iTunes. It has not. Anybody else have this issue?? or received this notice?

Thank You

iPad & HP desktop, Windows Vista, Use IPAD

Posted on Feb 22, 2015 6:16 PM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2015 6:44 AM in response to Wedjr

Hey Wedjr,

I understand that you have some questions about changing your login in iTunes from your AOL username to an Apple ID. Here is an article for you that will explain a little more about this and how to go about complying with it:

Convert your AOL Username to an Apple ID - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204268

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Mar 5, 2015 8:09 AM in response to braden85

Hello Braden,

Thank you for your explanation. I followed the steps in the web page you indicated as in Convert your AOL Username to an Apple ID - Apple Support.

However, after I signed in and signed out, I still could not have the so called transition page but still got the same itunes page as before, which I provided below. And the user name is still with the @aol.com. Would you please indicate how should I proceed? I am sure the version of itunes is the current one. Thank you very much!

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

I have an AOL account as my user name for Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.