Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No facetime app pn my iphone 5s what should i do?

there is no facetime app on my iphone 5s ios 8.1.3 soo what should i do? Its really emergency please help me out ??

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, *

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 3:56 AM

If the phone was purchased in a region where FaceTime is banned (Saudi Arabia, UAE), there is no way to change this.

3 replies

Feb 27, 2015 1:02 AM in response to Sanketk

If you have the phone in India, then it is probably not an Indian phone - it did not originate from India. There are no Apple stores in India, so you have to purchase via Apple re-sellers who normally import phones from other countries, so your phone will have been imported from a Middle Eastern country where FaceTime is banned.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing you can do, as you have already been told and if your phone does not have FaceTime on it, there is nothing you can do to get FaceTime on that phone ever - your phone will never have FaceTime.

If you want FaceTime on your phone you need to go out and buy a new phone from a country that does not block FaceTime.

Nobody here can help you any further and you now know what you need to do.

No facetime app pn my iphone 5s what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.