Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ample technologies??

I live in Bangalore, India. My apple service and warranty extension was taken care of by Ample technologies.

I was wondering if they are reliable. On phone AMPLE sounds almost similar to APPLE which makes me wondering if they are legitimate.

Let me know.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 8:35 AM

We here are mostly European & The Americas & some Asia Pacific (excluding China & Japan) - It is not very likely that anyone that had had dealings with "Ample" will even see this, much less comment.

They ARE certainly AAR & AASP certified > https://www.apple.com/in/buy/corporateresellers/

If they are your "assigned" provider, then that's that. Apple probably has little influence over these Indian companies due to the Laws governing Corporate ownership there - at best a minority owner and Apple is probably not interested in any minority stake - thus, the "Authorized" program.

I recommend Google search for any "reviews" available

ÇÇÇ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2015 8:35 AM in response to Albert apple fan

We here are mostly European & The Americas & some Asia Pacific (excluding China & Japan) - It is not very likely that anyone that had had dealings with "Ample" will even see this, much less comment.

They ARE certainly AAR & AASP certified > https://www.apple.com/in/buy/corporateresellers/

If they are your "assigned" provider, then that's that. Apple probably has little influence over these Indian companies due to the Laws governing Corporate ownership there - at best a minority owner and Apple is probably not interested in any minority stake - thus, the "Authorized" program.

I recommend Google search for any "reviews" available

ÇÇÇ

ample technologies??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.