Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newstand Subscription

I recently subscribed to the Lakeland cooking magazine (using the Newsstand) on my iPad2 - the subscription was confirmed via the standard apple popup. I attempted to unsubscribe (Settings>App Store>Apple ID.) I repeated the process on my Macbook pro (late 2013 model) again; to no avail (using the same account.)

There is no option to manage subscriptions on either my iPad or Macbook and I can't find any alternate way to cancel the subscription. I'm using the latest OS on both my Macbook and iPad.

I haven't yet been billed for the transaction. The app stipulated a 60 day free trial period which could be cancelled at any time. It's possible that the subscription was simply wrongly confirmed by the iPad. I have however been given access to the magazine's content so this seems unlikely.

My question is: Where and how can I cancel and view my Newsstand subscriptions on my iPad and/or Macbook?

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 5:41 AM

2 replies

Newstand Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.