Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore Ipad, Forgot password, there's no space on Ipad to do restore, It keeps telling me to hook up to iTunes, then it says "Turn Off Find MyIpod".

I need help... How do I restore Ipad, Forgot password, there's no space on Ipad to do restore, It keeps telling me to hook up to iTunes, then it says "Turn Off Find My Ipad", but how do i do that, I have 6 iPods, 3 Ipads Hooked up to the same Apple Id,also Keynotes I can't sign into it, apple not sending me the digits i need to enter to enter into my ipod for confirmation. send me the numbers to my ipod so i can enter to the Icloud.com setting. TEXT ME, TEXT ME, TEXt ME, TEXT Me, the keynote enrty numers to enter. I NEED HELP RESTORING MY IPAD. plase help it's been 2 month now.

I don't know how to identify my iPad but here's what i know

Ipad had 8..1.1 and I remember prvious passwords, but i don't know which one was one I was using.

iPad

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 6:46 AM

23 replies

Feb 23, 2015 7:49 AM in response to dizzy bizzy

Have you tried logging into your account on http://www.icloud.com and removing the iPad from the Find My iPhone section of your account ?

For your iCloud security code, if you can't remember it : Frequently asked questions about iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Can Apple recover my iCloud Security Code?

No. If you enter your iCloud Security Code incorrectly too many times, you can't use that iCloud Keychain. You can contact Apple Support, who can help verify your identity so that you can try to enter your iCloud Security Code again. After a number of incorrect attempts, your iCloud Keychain is removed from Apple's servers, and you'll need to set up iCloud Keychain again.

Feb 23, 2015 10:02 AM in response to dizzy bizzy

'remove from account' will remove the iPad from your iCloud account (so Find My iPad will be turned 'off' for the iPad).

'erase iPad' will delete all content from the iPad, but should leave Find My iPad still enabled on it and linked to your account.

As you said that you are getting a message to turn off Find My iPad you probably should do the first one

Feb 23, 2015 10:23 AM in response to King_Penguin

How do I go about restoring my iPod after I remove it from my Icloud and turn off the "Find My iPad?

Update and Restore Ipad.... don't know what it says after that the button is to small.

IFI was to do a restore backup.....backup latest backup date is 2015-01-12, and I think that this one I

remember what the password might be.

Do I restore from my Back-up? Or how can I restore to factory setting, I think this would be the best -

thing I can do as I was gonna clean everything of it anyways.My Options after doing the earlier procedure is

restore backup and

How do I restore Ipad, Forgot password, there's no space on Ipad to do restore, It keeps telling me to hook up to iTunes, then it says "Turn Off Find MyIpod".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.