Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Producing Multiple Podcasts

I have a client that has at least 13 podcasts they would like to publish at iTunes. They would like to set up something similar to ESPN, but I haven't found how to set up something like that. Is it a simple as adding all of the shows under one login?

Thanks,

Q

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 8:06 AM

I assume you are talking about what is called an 'aggregated page' where a number of podcasts from the same provider appear on the one iTunes Store page.

In order to do this they need to firstly have all the relevant podcasts submitted, approved and accessible in the iTunes Store. Then Apple's instructions say:

How can I create a page that aggregates my podcasts?

If you have multiple podcasts listed in the iTunes Store, Apple can create a single page, called a “provider page,” to list all of your podcasts in one place.

To request a provider page, contact us. Include the following:

• - Podcast provider name (without extra information such as “Inc.,” “LLC,” and so on)
  • - iTunes Store links to your podcasts (to obtain the URL, control-click the podcast title in the iTunes Store)

( http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/creatorfaq.html )

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2015 8:06 AM in response to letter17

I assume you are talking about what is called an 'aggregated page' where a number of podcasts from the same provider appear on the one iTunes Store page.

In order to do this they need to firstly have all the relevant podcasts submitted, approved and accessible in the iTunes Store. Then Apple's instructions say:

How can I create a page that aggregates my podcasts?

If you have multiple podcasts listed in the iTunes Store, Apple can create a single page, called a “provider page,” to list all of your podcasts in one place.

To request a provider page, contact us. Include the following:

• - Podcast provider name (without extra information such as “Inc.,” “LLC,” and so on)
  • - iTunes Store links to your podcasts (to obtain the URL, control-click the podcast title in the iTunes Store)

( http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/creatorfaq.html )

Producing Multiple Podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.