Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot access the mailbox when I click on the Mail iconj on the iPad. It just gives me a blank page. There are no other open items and my iPad has 32 gigs

When I click on the Mail icon, it takes me to a blank page. I have tried a reboot after ensuring that there are no other files open and that the cache is clear.

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3, Storage 32 giabytes

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 11:08 AM

Greetings Urdas,

If you are having issues with your iPad Mail application launching to a blank page, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPad -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPad as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you,

Brett L

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2015 11:08 AM in response to Urdas

Greetings Urdas,

If you are having issues with your iPad Mail application launching to a blank page, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPad -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPad as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you,

Brett L

I cannot access the mailbox when I click on the Mail iconj on the iPad. It just gives me a blank page. There are no other open items and my iPad has 32 gigs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.