Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inquiry about high priority notifications with IOS

I just recently switched to IOS from Android. I am part of an oncall distribution and am missing the text notifications late at night due to my phone being quiet.

I've got an iPhone 6 Plus and I am curious if there is a way to flag texts that come from a certain domain to notify loud? I know there is a way to have VIP callers, but the distro does not always come from the same person.

All of my team has our phone numbers @ carrier.com and all added to a distribution group so when the **** hits the fan, we all get a text page with the info.

Sad thing is, it can come from any one of 60+ individuals, and I'd rather not add each of their contacts to my phone.

If there was a way to create a notification that would allow say - Ring very loud regardless of time for all ending in @domain.com.

Thanks

Kab

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 12:02 PM

There are no replies.

Inquiry about high priority notifications with IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.