Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recurring Outlook appointment changes won't update iOS8

If I have a recurring appointment and I want to change one meetings date and time it sends to iOS on my iPhone 6 but doesn't move it. Once I hit Ok on the message in the Inbox it then moves that meeting back to the original date/time on my Outlook calendar but all other invitees it remains on the new date/time. Very frustrating and very confusion for my staff. This needs to be fixed ASAP and wondering if anyone has any fixes for this. I just tested the issue this morning with my new Outlook 2013 and same issue. Saw in other posts that it's being worked on by Apple but wanted to open another thread so they know it's more than a few users reporting this.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 10:05 AM

There are no replies.

Recurring Outlook appointment changes won't update iOS8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.