Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to insert forward

i have my book written but i want to insert a foward page. when i try to insert it at the beginning it inserts it on page 8 after the first chapter of my book. how do i insert a forward before all the books chapters start

thanks

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 12:54 PM

Use the "Add Pages" button top menu and open the "section" menu - select the most suitable page and it should auto insert as a "section" i.e. offset left from a normal page and at the bottom of the last section or chapter depending on what you have already. Simply click and hold the page, then drag it above the first chapter until you see a blue line appear and drop it. Its now a standalone page and opens before chapter one. If your forward text is more than one page... the text flow will open pages as needed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2015 12:54 PM in response to dunnery

Use the "Add Pages" button top menu and open the "section" menu - select the most suitable page and it should auto insert as a "section" i.e. offset left from a normal page and at the bottom of the last section or chapter depending on what you have already. Simply click and hold the page, then drag it above the first chapter until you see a blue line appear and drop it. Its now a standalone page and opens before chapter one. If your forward text is more than one page... the text flow will open pages as needed.

how to insert forward

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.