Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else's Forward / Next button jump around? Your Previous button as well

Does anyone have experience in dealing with the forward/next song button not working. I don't have my nano on shuffle but sometimes when I hit the next button it goes to a song way down the line. I can be listening to all my songs, have a song that starts with D playing, hit the next arrow and be in the S song section. Trying to hit the back button doesn't work either because if the forward button is jumping around so is the previous button. I find this frustrating, especially since I keep accidentally hitting the next button at times.

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 4:35 PM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2015 6:28 AM in response to ZeldaFan29

Hey there ZeldaFan29,

It sounds like you have some songs that are skipped when using the forward and back buttons on your iPod nano, and that leads me to believe that maybe these songs are skipped over when you are playing your playlist in the iPod as well. I have an article that can help you troubleshoot this issue:

Troubleshooting songs that skip - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203351

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Anyone else's Forward / Next button jump around? Your Previous button as well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.