Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating OS hardware, my photo and camera keeps closing and my storage has been random, keeps saying its full even I haven't I haven't downloaded any apps. Keeps freezin!!! Iphone6 16gb

I just updated my phone last night to recent Os. Now I'm having problems with storage and camera and other apps. They won't stay open, they keep closing and keep saying storage full off and on even I never downloaded apps or used the camera... I have iphone6 16gb and also my text messaging sometimes won't delete when I want it deleted nor it sometimes will not send.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, Freezes and keep closing, storage

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 4:56 PM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2015 6:31 AM in response to 40goingtech

Hi 40goingtech,

If you are having issues with your iPhone's Photos and Camera applications becoming unresponsive as well as issues with text messaging, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPhone -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPhone as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

After updating OS hardware, my photo and camera keeps closing and my storage has been random, keeps saying its full even I haven't I haven't downloaded any apps. Keeps freezin!!! Iphone6 16gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.