Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn't my iTunes radio not working

What should I do

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 6:36 PM

5 replies

Feb 25, 2015 6:57 AM in response to Ladydee811

Hello Ladydee811,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Without specific information on what is happening when you try to use iTunes Radio, the best suggestion I can provide is the following article to make sure you are setting it up and using it correctly.

Use iTunes Radio on your computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Regards,

Jeff D.

Mar 2, 2015 6:50 AM in response to jeffd55

On my MAC iTunes radio is not playing any music. It seems as if it is constantly looking for a "connection" to stream but never does. My purchased music, movies, and TV shows play just fine.

I've grown to really enjoy iTunes radio but it has been over 2 months now that it has scantily been playing music. Just the other day it played 2 songs back to back and I was so excited that the problem may have been fixed but after the 2nd song (2 days ago) I haven't heard a song since. It IS NOT my interent connection. I am about to sign up for pandora and I really dont want too.

What is happening with iTunes Radio?

Why isn't my iTunes radio not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.