Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant acces icloud tab on ipod 5

Ipod touch 5.

Kept asking for icloud ID over and over and over... After a lot of hassle resetting the password for my son I want to remove log out of ICloud or remove from device. I never wanted Icloud on it to begin with.

I have read to go into settings/icloud/ icloud/delete app. Well the icloud tab in settings is a lighter color and you cannot not click on it or open it!!!

It continues to ask for Icloud ID upon turning device on but does not let us access the app from **** on the device.

Anyone suffer through this and find a solution?

This is the thing about kids having devices, I have to weed through all the mess for them to play it! Gift from my inlaws >< the gift that keeps on giving.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 7:46 PM

2 replies

Feb 26, 2015 7:57 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks for the reply.

That was exactly the problem. I figured it out shortly after posting. I have a lot of restrictions on there for him. I was just really frustrated by then after two days of not being able to get into the ipod because it wouldn't let me get past the icloud password prompt to access settings to get on wifi and reset the password which we had forgotten. I do not like being kept out of my own device. There is nothing on there that needs fort knox security hah. I did not have a computer to plug into, we were away from home.

But thanks for the reply!!! All good now.

cant acces icloud tab on ipod 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.