Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

books disappearing periodically

I have bought more that 1000 books on iTunes. It is very convenient to have all my books together in my iPad mini retina and not to switch between ibooks, kindle, google, etc.

Now, for a certain period I've been facing the same problem: very regularly (each 2nd or 3rd synch) most of my books disappeared from shelves and the tag in device column "books" jumped from "ALL" to "SELECTED BOOKS". To resume I always have to move the tag to ALL again and wait for 30-40 min to reload all books to my library.

Another thing: there is no ratings and reviews for iBooks app. How could?

My question is to Apple stuff: would you resolve these issues in the next iBooks update or I will have to buy my next book on kindle or google books??? Thank you.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 10:03 PM

2 replies

Feb 25, 2015 1:37 PM in response to oderov

For info these are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

If you think that there is a bug in iTunes then use the feedback page to let Apple know (e.g. select 'syncing' or 'other' as the 'feedback type') : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

For the ratings and reviews, presumably now that iBooks is built-in to iOS Apple have decided to stop showing them (and allowing new ratings/reviews) for the old app that is in the store for devices not on iOS 8

books disappearing periodically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.