Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

has anyone updated their iphone 4s to ios8.1.3? .

if any of you guy have, is there any performance issues or battery issues? thanks, i want to update it to see if it fixes the heating issues and battery issues but i heard that ios8 is really not stable on the 4S.

iPhone 4s (8GB), iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 5:44 AM

13 replies

Mar 8, 2015 7:44 AM in response to James Easton

That's what happening to me as well! It's been on 95% for more than 34 hours and this support seems to not help at all as almost the accounts that reply to you are bots or something, but I also have that problem and it's been like this for hours and I can't do nothing with it, turn it off, restart, or anything. I suggest you buy an android instead because apple isn't much of any help! I've looked everywhere but no one seems to know why my iphone is like this. I just got this iphone 4s which was on iOS 6 and tried to update it to iOS8.1 but it's been like this for a long time. APPLE NEEDS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP

Mar 17, 2015 3:07 PM in response to Su Vicious

I've just upgraded to 8.2 on iPhone 4s (iOS 6) and iPad Mini (iOS 7), primarily to make Pages documents compatible with my iMac versions. Both installed without a hitch and working well. No noticeable degradation of 4S battery life yet and it's been up in the hills near Loch Lomond, taken/emailed a few photos and done it's normal daily business without any problems.

has anyone updated their iphone 4s to ios8.1.3? .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.