Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voiveover

I,am blind i should to work with voiceover,when i connect to apple tv if the person your calling with FaceTime audio i can't talk because my microphone doesn't' work.

i mast to always restart my phone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 7:56 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

When you restart your phone, does it always solve the problem?

10 replies

Feb 24, 2015 12:16 PM in response to OldGnome

i try to expression my problem when voiceover is on at first i connect to apple tv for listen to the music when i did that and music was beginning somebody wants to call me white facetime audio or send audio message with whatsapp if i want to answer to facetime my connection is ready to talk i can hear on the line unfortunately the person can't heard my voice!

then i try to send a message with whatsapp audio message but my microphone doesn't accept my voice i first beginning to restart my iphone with home and power but after reset my situation is the same anyway i have 1 way for solve my problem i should go to settings general and find the reset function and chose reset setting after do that when my phone's setting was restarted for example a lot off things of iphone cam back to past for example home screen ring ton and all WiFi network that keep in iphone was deleted and i should again begin to prefer i hope you can believe my mean and attention to my problem thanks.

voiveover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.