Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MBP recently started logging itself out. I narrowed the problem to the external monitor which is connected with a Thunderbolt adapter. When I disconnected it, the problem went away.

My early 2011 MBP laptop (OS Yosemite 10.2.2) recently started logging itself out. I narrowed the problem to the external monitor which is connected with a Thunderbolt adapter. I installed Thunderbolt firmware update 1.2, that did not correct the problem. When I disconnect the external monitor, the problem went away. Is there something I can do to be able to use the external monitor again?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), External monitor, Thunderbolt adapt

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 8:58 AM

There are no replies.

My MBP recently started logging itself out. I narrowed the problem to the external monitor which is connected with a Thunderbolt adapter. When I disconnected it, the problem went away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.