Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

display malfunction - iphone 4

So in a normal day i was using my iphone 4 then it went black because of the battery. when i get it to recharge, it doesn't turn on the display, the apple logo doesnt appear when i turn it on and when the display goes on, the only thing that shows on the screen is a black screen with a white circle of light, but besides that, everything is functional, the voice comand, the music, the voice calls, i could even get a print of the screen to maybe understand what happend but it seems like the iphone is kinda desoriented(adrift or something like that, sorry for my bad english 😝) on the image, the format of the image is not in the format of a iphone screen print

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 9:52 AM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2015 11:21 AM in response to ferlicio

Is the zoom function enabled? Try to double tap with three fingers to reduce the size again.

Did you try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Appel logo comes back again? You will not lose data by resetting.

The next step after that would be setting it back to factory settings:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

display malfunction - iphone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.