Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple care

Very good, in the company where I work we have gained 2 mac pro, new jeneracion. but it was in Dominican Republic, according to the deeler, no longer sold in latin america the apple care, I need you to help me find a solution to buy the apple care of this equipment. please

send me this email: ******

Thank You.

This is one of the serial equipment

F5****9VM

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 10:16 AM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2015 12:37 AM in response to Ariel Ignacio

As you have addressed a support discussions forum and not Apple, Inc or its support division

directly, you would have to try & directly approach them with a question, at the main Contact.

You would have to contact someone who can not only answer the question, but who can

verify and validate the computer hardware serial number and date of purchase for AppleCare.

A proof of purchase may be necessary, to support the information they may request from you

when you contact a regional authorized Sales or Service support center.

Most of us who read through and sometimes reply here, are generally not Apple representative

and other than the Community Hosts, are not employees; so we cannot state policy or answer

for those kinds of questions. You would have to contact Apple or its authorized agents.

http://www.apple.com/contact/

You could see if the use of the Country Locator selector can help find a local or regional

source of information, sales, service, or other help including Authorized sales/service:

https://locate.apple.com/country

See Latin America ^ country icon links; enter Cities of size to find authorized Sales/Service

vendors, check other Cities in your country should the one you enter show none. There will

be a Map and any/all items should show phone number, address, etc. Note to be sure and

choose the product name where you also enter country/city; Mac results are preferred in

the area of your inquiry. {Sorry your earlier question did not get a reply back in Oct '14.}

Not sure if this helps, but you could try to get help via the worldwide phone numbers if

the computers in question would be recognized as new by Apple, Inc. In the absence

of phone numbers for Dominica or the Dominican Republic, use the Locate.apple link

and enter the country/City info and check to see what local authorized reseller & repair

service companies appear; local phone numbers for those companies (where listed) are

likely your first line of contact in your region. This may or may not be an answer...

In any event...

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.