Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing the internet on a recently installed Windows 7 partition

I just installed Windows 7 on my Mac. While using OS X I have access to the internet via my wireless network, but when I'm on the Windows partition, no networks are found. How do I set up wireless to access the internet while running Windows?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 2:31 PM

The Bootcamp/Windows installer silently installs BC drivers that support Apple Hardware (Keyboard, Wireless, Trackpad, etc...), but it may have failed.

Download appropriate drivers for your Mac year/model from Boot Camp: System requirements for Microsoft Windows operating systems - Apple Support to a USB2 flash drive and run setup.exe from Bootcamp folder to install/repair drivers as described in Boot Camp: Install or repair Boot Camp drivers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2015 2:31 PM in response to adammusz

The Bootcamp/Windows installer silently installs BC drivers that support Apple Hardware (Keyboard, Wireless, Trackpad, etc...), but it may have failed.

Download appropriate drivers for your Mac year/model from Boot Camp: System requirements for Microsoft Windows operating systems - Apple Support to a USB2 flash drive and run setup.exe from Bootcamp folder to install/repair drivers as described in Boot Camp: Install or repair Boot Camp drivers.

Accessing the internet on a recently installed Windows 7 partition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.