Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have done everything possible, "Trust this computer" loop never ends

So, let's begin.

Have you restarted your phone? Yes I have turned on and off my phone many times, the phone will ask "Trust this computer" in which, I hit "trust." I take it out of the USB, put it back in, and it asks "Trust this computer" again. It never ends.

Have you restarted iTunes? Yes I have restarted iTunes many times, the phone will ask "Trust this computer" in which, I hit "trust." I take it out of the USB, put it back in, and it asks "Trust this computer" again. It never ends.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes? Yes, I have uninstalled iTunes and reinstalled iTunes many times, the phone will ask "Trust this computer" in which, I hit "trust." I take it out of the USB, put it back in, and it asks "Trust this computer" again. It never ends.

Have you turned off your device, opened up iTunes, connected your device to the USB, and then turned on your phone? Yes, I have turned off my device, opened my iTunes, connected it to the USB, and then turned on my phone, the phone will ask "Trust this computer" in which, I hit "trust." I take it out of the USB, put it back in, and it asks "Trust this computer" again. It never ends.

Have you followed the instructions off the 'Trust This Computer' alert on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support page that is constantly linked in every discussion page? Yes, I have followed the entire thing to the end. Every single thing down to the period, but the phone will ask "Trust this computer" in which, I hit "trust." I take it out of the USB, put it back in, and it asks "Trust this computer" again. It never ends.

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 9:49 PM

There are no replies.

I have done everything possible, "Trust this computer" loop never ends

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.