Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All videos are freezing for no reason on my iPhone

Guys my iphone keeps freezing on all videos, youtube, insta.. All videos are freezing for no reason what do i do?

IT just started randomly today.... It would be playing the video normally, then it freezes and the duration keeps going but the video amd audio are frozen... What do i do... Iphone 6 plus 64G

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 24, 2015 8:14 PM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2015 10:57 AM in response to chuck_3rd

I Also have this same issue with safari and while using Facebook app.

videos will stop after playing for 10-20 seconds. They act like they are buffering. If I pull up the same video on the same network from my original iPad the video does not stop. This only happens when on wifi. If I shut it off they load fine. How would a video load fine on cell service but not wifi? I know the network wifi is fast.

Setup:

iphone 6 plus

no apps running in background

shut off phone today and restarted still having issue

on very fast wifi

cache cleared from safari in settings

when I try same video in chrome browser No issues so this tells me it's something with safari. I'm guessing when I have issues with video in Facebook the Facebook app must use some of the safari settings which is where my issue might Be.

MAkes ales zero sense that my original iPad doesn't have problem. Please help.

All videos are freezing for no reason on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.