Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since I loaded dowm am Program K9, I am no more able to start my Computer without Shifting Button, and it does not enter into my enterprise Network nor opens my fotos nor accepts an usb-Stick

Since I hazardly loaded down a program "K9" instead of a VLC Media Player which I intended to, my Note-Book has no more possibility to get in connection into my private network in my private enterprise. Result also: no acceptance of USB-Sticks oder CD-Roms. Not properly working with email, internet oder Wlan, if I do not start the note bokk by using the shift - button. Also no acceptace of a media to store my data in order to reet the computer complete from new.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 4 GB Storage capacitiy, 2.8 GHz Int

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 1:15 AM

There are no replies.

since I loaded dowm am Program K9, I am no more able to start my Computer without Shifting Button, and it does not enter into my enterprise Network nor opens my fotos nor accepts an usb-Stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.