Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pls feedback

How can someone sync with my phone without permission.. or add parental controls as I am in my 30s and makes ZERO since PLS ALL FEEDBACK WILL HELP!!

Thanks Iphone 5v IOS 8.1.3

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 3:02 AM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2015 4:34 AM in response to angiefromsoda springs

For syncing with a new computer, one would have to "trust" the computer from the iPhone after unlocking it. Unauthorized sync with can be prevented by having a secure password on your iPhone and the by setting the "Require Password" field in [Settings > Passcode] to "Immediately".

To add parental control, one would have to go to [Settings > General > Restrictions] and form there set up the things, then add a password for "Restrictions" (Parental Controls).

Hope this helps

Mar 6, 2015 7:59 PM in response to inherentmink

Thank you so much for your response this all started when I decided to buy a HTC one and my phone was synced with theirs so they had all my information iCloud iTunes password etc.. And as soon as I open my Gmail again it all started all over again almost hours after doing that it was back even though I switch back to an iPhone and I can't find any way to stop it

Pls feedback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.