Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot scroll the idrive file list in icloud.com web browse

when I view my iidrive files at icloud.com on my iPad I can only see the first 10 files and can't scroll down to see the remainder

hope that makes sense and that someone can help me please

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:11 AM

36 replies

Feb 25, 2015 5:42 PM in response to bobseufert

aloha bob (et al)

as you know, * I * Know nuthin about an iPad, but a little sumpthin about Macs - and am fond of thinkin outside the box.

I must assume that one can select a range of text - like this

User uploaded file

because ya'll do it all the time here.

On Mac, when one sees a buncha files & folders in a window,

one can "marquee" select some of 'em with click & hold mouse > drag > release

User uploaded file

I assume (again) that one could do something to that effect in iOS Apps like Safari (remind me to ask about Puffin replicate)

touch & hold > drag > lift = "marquee select" ??

If so - and I HAVE seen a web page do the very thing that the Cloud Drive is doing -

TRY

touch & hold > drag PAST the visible part of the Window (down where it says "Cloud Drive" on the left and "19 Items" on the right)

IF I am right - this is how I got past the no scroillbars I experienced - the marqueeing action MAY cause the window to scroll following the marquee

User uploaded file

Call me crazy, but is there no way to change the VIEW from ICON to LIST?

Again, crazy me, but I think the DropBox List (can't change it either) is very iDevice friendly

User uploaded file

If I had to venture a guess, I would say that the combination of the code displaying the page and iOS Safari's ability to do so are not playing like good children.

ÇÇÇ

I cannot scroll the idrive file list in icloud.com web browse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.