Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the My Photo Stream album not appear on the photos app on my ipad 2?

I have turned everything in the photos setting on using the latest version of ios 8. There's "shared" section but in the albums, there's no "My Photo Stream" album like on my iphone.

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 4:13 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 7:44 AM in response to ikmalrozlan

Hello ikmalrozlan,

When using iCloud Photos beta, you will no longer see My Photo Stream or Camera Roll on your device. The photos that were in My Photo Stream are now located in All Photos.

What happened to the My Photo Stream and Camera Roll albums?

The Camera Roll and My Photo Stream album are replaced with an All Photos album, which gives you the same compact scroll view, now with all your photos and videos organized by the date they were added. Learn more about finding photos in iOS 8.

After you enable iCloud Photo Library, all your original photos and videos are organized in one library. My Photo Stream will upload recent photos to share with your other devices, but iCloud Photo Library stores your originals. See how to upload originals below.

iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

Cheers,

Allen

Why does the My Photo Stream album not appear on the photos app on my ipad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.