Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i remove permanently the standard windows that keep popping up after erased history in safari. Meaning: yelp, trip advisor, nu.nl, apple.com, iCloud, etc etc ?

How can i remove permanently the standard windows that keep popping up after erased history in safari. Meaning: yelp, trip advisor, nu.nl, apple.com, iCloud, etc etc ?

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:26 AM

10 replies

Feb 25, 2015 10:23 AM in response to wsyen

Check settings for Safari - you may have reopen all tabs opened in last session.

Don't just erase history - you have to also erase cookies/webdata you don't want

And

If you don't use top sites -delete them all or any that have accrued over time - as Safari does add them on its own and over time the refresh of same can drag performance down.

Feb 27, 2015 11:54 AM in response to wsyen

...it is in "top sites" that the **** is happening :-) no nothing really changes
i think apple wants me to finally get back to firefox :-)

why doesn't it still have "erase history" automatically,... i thought apple makes products to help you,... not like microsoft,.. where you have to help all the programs (laughter)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.