Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal Issues- Dates and Events Being Changed

I transferred to iCal when I bought a Macbook Air about 3 months ago and it has been a bit of a disaster. It's annoying as I have iPhone/iPad and half of the point of buying the Macbook Air was compatibility between the calendars on all devices. The problem is that I alternate between using the "work" and "home" options and for some reason, if I put anything under the "work" option, it usually does one, or all of the following:

1.) Changes event from "Work" to "Home"

2.) In the case of multi day events (so, for example, a work trip spanning 3rd to 5th Feb), it reverts to just the first day (so the 3rd)

3.) In the case of time specific events (so, for example, a meeting at 14:30 on 3rd Feb), it reverts to being all day and deletes the time

Anyone got any ideas? It's driving me absolutely insane...

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 4:26 AM

There are no replies.

iCal Issues- Dates and Events Being Changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.