Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello my name is vicky i have an ipod classic 160 gb when im syncing songs to ipod classic it is get stucked and a small noise is coming from back endof the ipod i even checked the number of reallocs and pending sectors so please help me......for t

hello my name is vicky i have an ipod classic 160 gb when im syncing songs to ipod classic it is get stucked and a small noise is coming from back endof the ipod i even checked the number of reallocs and pending sectors so please help me......for this

iPod classic, iOS 1.x

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:50 AM

There are no replies.

hello my name is vicky i have an ipod classic 160 gb when im syncing songs to ipod classic it is get stucked and a small noise is coming from back endof the ipod i even checked the number of reallocs and pending sectors so please help me......for t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.