Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove icloud or turn off find my iPhone without password

Here is what happened:

I was charging my iPhone 6 on my laptop and my brother asked to use it so I let him. He had an iPod 4th generation and I didn't think much of it. Later when he wasn't home I checked my iPhone to see if it was full and I noticed everything was different, I was still able to log in with my normal 4 digit password but there was a different icloud account signed in I can see the whole email but I don't know the password. I asked my brother and he said he found the iPod and restored the backup on my iPhone. Now it has some icloud that is not mine and I don't know what to do. My iPhone is running ios 8.1.3. I need to deactivate find my iPhone to be able to restore my backup but I don't know the password.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:20 AM

10 replies

Mar 4, 2015 4:47 AM in response to farmahid

settings/icloud

you click on sign out and when the password comes out , cancel it

then you go to turn off find my iphone , a password will be required you have just to cancel then go up and click on the apple id

and delete the password gabs and write 8 zeros , (00000000) as a password and delete the description then save

after that you will see that find my iphone has been turned off all what you need to do is sign out it will not asks you for a password

?

How can I remove icloud or turn off find my iPhone without password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.