Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received an email "Your Apple ID was just used to purchase TuneIn Radio Pro from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple IDYour receipt No.157291957177249‏ ". What should I do with this. Thanks.

I received an email as the above. Is it phishing email? I didn't purchase anything using my Apple ID. What should I do? Any suggestions? Thanks. cy

iPhone 3G, iOS 8.1

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 6:56 AM

11 replies

Feb 25, 2015 7:03 AM in response to Csound1

Hi Csound1,

Thank you for your quick response.

It says "If you did not make this purchase, we recommend that you go to Update.apple.com to update your information, then see Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account for further assistance." in the email but I didn't do it. I want to know whether it is true and it comes from Apple first.

Any idea? cy

Received an email "Your Apple ID was just used to purchase TuneIn Radio Pro from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple IDYour receipt No.157291957177249‏ ". What should I do with this. Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.