Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to move photos I already taken to the cloud on my iphone?

Is there a way to move photos I have already taken to icloud on my iphone?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 8:31 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 9:11 AM in response to kazkazkaz

Hey there kazkazkaz,

I see that you want to add some photos to your Photo Stream. Here is an article that can help you do that directly:

iCloud: Add photos to My Photo Stream

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph2606

Additionally, these steps may be helpful for resolving this issue:

Get help using My Photo Stream - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203511

I see different photos in the Recently Added album or My Photo Stream album on each of my devices.

Your device will keep up to 1000 photos, even if they're older than 30 days. Photos older than 30 days are removed from the iCloud server, so your devices might not have the same photos, depending on when you enabled My Photo Stream. Due to storage limitations, your Apple TV might display only your most recent photos.

Use these steps if you want to have the most current photos from My Photo Stream on each of your devices and delete the older photos:

1. If there are any photos in the Recently Added album (or the My Photo Stream album in iOS 7) that you want to keep, save them to your device, then back up your photos and other data using iCloud or iTunes.
  2. Turn My Photo Stream off in Settings > iCloud > Photos.
  3. Confirm that you want to Delete Photos.
  4. Turn My Photo Stream back on. iCloud will automatically push your stored photos to your device.
  5. Repeat these steps for each device.

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

-Braden

Is there a way to move photos I already taken to the cloud on my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.